READY TO UNLEASH REAL-TIME INTELLIGENCE FROM BIG DATA?
- Need to get to Aha! moments faster?
- Hadoop or Spark need a performance boost?
- Want to analyze streaming data along with batch?
- Operational costs soaring?
- Big data complexity overwhelming your staff?
- Concerned about the privacy and protection of data?
The Ryft ONE was purpose-built to address all of these challenges while supercharging your existing big data infrastructure. Powered by a new massively parallel, FPGA-accelerated architecture, the Ryft ONE lets you extract actionable intelligence from the most complex data at speeds of 10 Gigabytes per second. It replaces hundreds of high-end servers and slashes operational costs by 70%. Because it delivers unprecedented performance, the Ryft ONE can analyze encrypted data without added latency. And, with the Ryft ONE’s Open API Library and Linux front-end it fits neatly into any IT environment.
HOW FAST IS THE RYFT ONE?
100X Faster Than Conventional Big Data Infrastructure
Business Insights Powered by the Ryft Analytics Cortex™ Breakthrough
- Accelerates complex analysis to 10+ Gigabyte per second
- Eliminates time-consuming ETL, tuning, and indexing
- Stores and analyzes 48 TB of data on a single 1U device
- Massively parallel bitwise architecture scales linearly
- Supports encryption and decryption with no latency penalty
HOW DOES THE RYFT ONE ACCELERATE BIG DATA ANALYTICS?
OPEN PLATFORM FOR REAL-TIME ANALYSIS ANYWHERE
- Analyze any type of streaming and historical data together
- Eliminate Extract, Transform, Load (ETL) and indexing
- Analyze complex data instantly
- Streamline your data infrastructure to save thousands
- Complexity-free solution
- Fits into any environment via open API & Linux front-end
FITS INTO ANY DATA PIPELINE AND STRUCTURE
- Analyze any type of raw data close to the source
- Process structured and unstructured data without normalization
- No ETL or indexing required
- No database performance tuning required
IMPROVE DATA SCIENTIST PRODUCTIVITY
SKIP TRADITIONAL ETL, INDEXING AND INFRASTRUCTURE SETUP
- No complicated DevOps setup
- No need to index data
- Call Ryft API Primitive Library with a few lines of code
- Use any high-level programming languages (C/C++, Java, R, Python, and others)
REDUCE DATACENTER AND EDGE COMPUTING COSTS
BREAKS BARRIERS THAT LIMIT COMMODITY HARDWARE PERFORMANCE
- Compact rack-mountable 1U form factor
- Easy browser-based access
- Management plugin for leading Systems Management vendors
- 40X savings in power and cooling (based on performance benchmark tests and published data)