BREAKAWAY ANALYTICS PERFORMANCE
Analyze streaming and historical data together at 10+ Gigabytes/second for fast business insights.
RYFT IS A BREAKTHROUGH PLATFORM BUILT FOR REAL-TIME BIG DATA ANALYSIS
- Need answers from Big Data now?
- Want to compare real-time data with batch data?
- Operational costs soaring?
- Cluster care and feeding overwhelming your staff?
- Daily indexing of new data not practical?
If you answered YES to any of these questions, try Ryft by applying for the Ryft Early Access Program.
The Ryft ONE is the only commercial 1U platform that delivers fast and actionable insights from historical and streaming data at an unprecedented 10 Gigabytes/second or faster. Powered by the Ryft Analytics Cortex™, a new massively parallel, hardware-accelerated architecture, the Ryft ONE enables users to extract intelligence from data in real-time, replacing hundreds of high-end servers and slashing operational costs by 70%. And, the product’s open API and Linux front-end means it fits neatly into any IT environment.
HOW FAST IS THE RYFT ONE?
100 to 200X Faster Than Conventional Big Data Infrastructure
Get Unprecedented Performance and Business Insights Powered by the Ryft Analytics Cortex™ Technology Breakthrough
- Blazing-fast 10+ Gigabyte per second performance
- In-memory technology
- 48 TB of SDD for large datasets
- Massively parallel bitwise architecture
- Supports encryption and decryption with no latency penalty
SUPERCHARGES BIG DATA ANALYTICS
REAL-TIME PROCESSING FOR ANY TYPE OF BIG DATA
- Analyze streaming and historical data together
- Process unstructured and multi-structured data
- Complexity-free solution
- Fits easily into any environment
IMPROVES DATA SCIENTIST PRODUCTIVITY
SKIP TRADITIONAL ETL, INDEXING AND INFRASTRUCTURE SETUP
- No complicated DevOps setup
- No need to index data
- Call Ryft API Primitive Library with a few lines of code
- Use any high-level programming languages (C/C++, Java, R, Python, and others)
HIGH PERFORMANCE WITHOUT BOTTLENECKS
FITS INTO ANY DATA PIPELINE AND STRUCTURE
- Analyze raw data in any format
- Process structured and unstructured data without normalization
- No indexing required
- No database performance tuning required
REDUCE DATACENTER TCO
BREAKS BARRIERS THAT LIMIT COMMODITY HARDWARE PERFORMANCE
- Compact rack-mountable 1U form factor
- Easy browser-based access
- Management plugin for leading Systems Management vendors
- 40X savings in power and cooling (based on performance benchmark tests and published data)