Ryft is currently seeking an intelligent, driven Sales Director to develop and manage the full scope of sales responsibilities for Ryft’s Central Region. This individual will be responsible for introducing and selling Ryft’s high performance data analysis solutions by actively driving the sales process and working in conjunction with systems engineers as the key advocate for our products and services. The successful candidate must be a strong, customer-focused leader, well organized, detail oriented, and possess excellent written and verbal communication skills. The Central Region position in based out of Austin, Texas. This position will require significant travel as needed to meet with customers. Remote working arrangements are available.
RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO THE FOLLOWING:
- Manage the full sales pipeline from developing sales plans to introducing Ryft in territory: actively pursue new business opportunities with aggressive prospecting into existing accounts and new business targets, and work closely with the Sales Engineers and Sales Management to ensure geography-based objectives are being met.
- Be familiar with Salesforce.com and be able to accurately forecast pipeline deals through the platform.
- Utilize consultative, solution-based selling techniques to identify opportunities for the Ryft ONE hardware, software, and services.
- Manage business reviews and customer satisfaction activities.
- Travel to visit prospects and customers in addition to engaging in local onsite customer work when required.
- Confer with customers, product management, and engineers to assess equipment needs and to determine system requirements.
- Required: A minimum of five years of sales experience, preferably in the High Performance Computing and/or High Performance Data Analysis industry.
- Required: Experience with consultative or solutions selling approach is a must.
- Required: Active knowledge of key accounts and their respective HPC/HPDA and Big Data Analytics organization is required.
- Required: Demonstrated knowledge of negotiation tactics and persuasive techniques.
- Required: Exemplary interpersonal verbal, and presentation communication skills.
- Required: Working knowledge of Salesforce.com for customer and opportunity management.
- Preferred: Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- Be comfortable working for a dynamic high velocity organization with a rapidly expanding customer base.
- Possess strong presentation skills and be able to communicate clearly and professionally to internal and customer facing communications.
- Be organized and able to operate effectively and responsibly as a remote sales team member.
If you are a fit for this role, please apply by sending a resume to email@example.com.