Ryft designs and manufactures high-performance data acceleration products. Our innovative solutions have captured the interest of customers and investors, and the company is poised for significant growth over the next two years. To support that growth, we are hiring creative, team-minded individuals with top skills in their areas of expertise and a commitment to success.
Ryft is currently seeking senior Linux software engineers to augment our existing R&D team at our Rockville, MD headquarters.
RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Linux user space development in C and C++
- Linux kernel module and device driver development
- Software product verification and traceability
- Product design verification and test
- Contributing to technical documentation
- Contributing to product planning and improvement
- Supporting product marketing efforts
- Supporting requirements capture
- Providing technical task level of effort estimation
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- 7+ years of development experience in a multi-threaded Linux application environment using C++ and C
- 3+ years of development experience in Linux device driver development
- Motivated self-starter with a desire to develop solutions for the data analytics space using cutting-edge computing technology
- Proven requirements analysis and problem-solving capabilities
- Success working collaboratively in a team environment
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related discipline
- Experience with communications protocols and technologies (PCIe, TCP/IP, Ethernet)
- Experience with the Python scripting language
- Experience with Java application development
If you are a fit for this important role, please apply by sending a resume to email@example.com.