Ryft is seeking Senior Solution Architects to help lead our next phase of rapid growth. Ryft is a leading provider of software solutions in the data analytics space that enable enterprises, service providers and government organizations to get near real-time insights from their data. One position will be located in the Eastern region, preferably New York, Boston or Washington, D.C. One position will be based in the Western region, preferably Denver, Phoenix, San Francisco or Seattle. One position will be focused on the Federal space, based in the Washington, D.C. area.
- Seek to understand customer business requirements, functional specifications, with process flow diagrams, and use cases
- Define the Ryft solution needed to meet customer business requirements
- Identify assumptions associated with the design and address customer concerns and objections
- Support proof of concepts, testing and validation of use cases
- Contribute to the development of business cases and justification
- Own the overall architecture and design
- Assist with the generation of new sales opportunities
- Work to develop validated, repeatable use cases and present to peers
- Acting as your customers advocate, liaison with Ryft Product and Engineering teams to drive product development
- Stay current on business trends, industry news and competitors and present to peers
- Well-developed understanding of business requirements within a global enterprise
- Strong verbal and written communications ability along with expert facilitation skills
- 5+ years of proven consultative selling experience
- Experience with high-volume software solutions
- Hands-on experience designing and deploying Cloud architectures
- Ability to evaluate requirements and make architectural recommendations for implementation
- Knowledge of data analytics technology, platforms and overall ecosystem
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or similar discipline
- Competency with a formal programming language (e.g. Java, C/C++, Perl or Python)
- Comfortable working in a start-up environment where team work and collaboration are critical to success
At Ryft, we’re developing the next generation of cutting edge technologies that change the way organizations interact with data. Melding smart technologies, smart teams and generous benefits, Ryft prides itself on a collaborative culture where best ideas win. If you’re driven, self-starting and excited about blazing new trails, we want you on the Ryft team.
If you are a fit for this role, please apply by sending a resume to email@example.com.